Finally managed to get my blog back.
Yup, it was hacked by some no-lifer who had nothing better to do.
Managed to find out who's the real culprit behind it.
I am SO disappointed.
I thought we were good friends.
Apparently, not.
If you hate me so much, you could have said it straight into my face.
Yet, you choose to be a pussy and do your attacks behind the computer instead.
Hais.
Why does shit happens all the time?
I'm losing faith in this world.
But yet, I continue to sigh and move on.
Sometimes, I wonder why I am so optimistic.
Sometimes, I wonder, does it pay to be nice?
So I've decided.
I'm gonna be evil from now on.
Yes, nasty and evil.
And to start off, I'm gonna expose the fucker who hacked my blog.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Got ya all. Happy belated April's Fool. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment