Saturday, April 4, 2009

Aftermath

LOL CK you damn funny la!

And some other peeps too. The whole thing(the hacking incident) was meant to be an April's Fool Joke la.

For those who missed it, here's the image of the supposedly hacked blog of mine:
HACKED.png (133 KB)
(Click for larger view.)

So, I conclude, SUCCESSFUL PRANK IS SUCCESSFUL!

Anyway, I've been chionging Pokemon Platinum since Monday, and defeated the Elite 4 on Friday. Platinum certainly has its eye-catching moments; its graphics and boss/legendary encounter BGM being top notch.

Oh yeah, Block Test finalised results are out [I don't ever bother anymore lol]:
H2 Chem : 64% B
H2 Maths: 60% B
H2 Econs: 56% C (after moderation la, before moderation was 52%)
H1 Phy : 72% A
H1 GP : 45% E

Rank points: 65/80

Quite ok la, though GP need to buck up. Econs is "omgwtfbbq are my eyes deceiving me?"

School is gonna even more hectic. Shall force myself to go for the Econs extra lessons.

F1 and soccer today, oh boy, I'm gonna slack again =P
Luckily there's only a few things to do this weekend(I think.).

No comments: