Thursday, April 9, 2009

Nothingness.

Nothing much to blog about.
Been in a pretty slackish mood for the past few days.

Aiya, no motivation to study.
Want to find a study group, but no group to join. Zzz.

Anyway, J-music again. Hooked to these songs currently.
(You may skip to the last 3 paragraphs if you're not interested. I really have nothing much to blog about, lol.)

One Piece OP11 (Notice some Michael Jackson's style inside? Wonderful composition of music.)



K-ON Op: (KAWAII!)


K-On Ed: (COOL!)


Yup, out of the many spring animes being rolled out, I have decided to watch four of them: K-ON! (for the music and SUPA SUPA KAWAII girls), Asura Cryin'(Mechas and secret scientific cult FTW!), Pandora Hearts(for the dose of mystery and tsudere action) and Eden of the East(love story of some sort, I guess)

And yeah, One Piece is getting VERY interesting. Things are linking up nicely; Oda is a freaking genious. Unlike BLEACH which only focuses on action, though I have to say, this week's chapter is a tad saddening as Ulquiorra erodes away, after muttering some noble words.

And damn, I think the internal circuits of my modem are fried. Either that or Singnet is screwed up.

And argh, my remaining chatting buddies are enlisting in NS soon. More boring days ahead!

And for those who got A for PW, congrats. To those who didn't get the grade they wanted, cheer up!

-End of random crap-

No comments: