Saturday, April 18, 2009

Heh.Heh.Heh.

Midnight post.



Heh.Heh.Heh.
K-ONism has struck me.

BUT THAT'S NOT THE MAIN POINT HERE.

I feel so zombified. And dead.

Reasons:

Reason #1: Lack of sleep. Went for checkup on Wednesday, watched soccer on Thursday morning, followed by going to school straight for PE.

Reason #2: School life is as mundane as ever. Deprived of social interaction and expression.

Reason #3: Schoolwork for the weekends, plentiful. Fuck, I regret slacking earlier on in the week.

Shall put this here for self-reminder:
-Chem phenol tutorial
-Alcohol-phenol revision
-Chem ionic equilibrium questions
-Finishing up Maths complex no 4
-Physics assignment on mechanism (to attempt, need to revise 1/2 of the syllabus)
-GP essay outline
-Econs essay assignment

The deterrent factors:

Factor #1: FA Cup Semi-Final

Factor #2: F1 China Grand Prix

Factor #3: Lack of motivation to study

Factor #4: Anime, manga, anime, manga, anime...


I need a wake-up call of some sort.
But not now, I need my sleep.

Sometimes I wish time could travel faster. To give me the sense of urgency, and to free me from this closed space.


No comments: