Damn, computer addiction is dangerous.
I'm starting to slack and fall behind on tutorials.
Although I've recognized this fact, I'm still spending the day on the computer.
Damn, I'm a no-lifer indeed.
But, this addiction is derived not from computer games or web-chatting.
It's more due to my state I am now.
I've been compensating the lack of social interaction by spending more time on the computer.
Yet at the end of the day, it doesn't solve the problem.
I continue to fret, sigh, and let my emotions get the better of me.
Yes, I do feel lonely in school.
As much as I try to hide it, I just can't.
I'm not blaming my class; they're all nice and good people.
But boys will be boys and girls will be girls; we will have different common interests.
How about the other friends?
Green lights in MSN aplenty, yet they're only there for display.
Trust? They've weakened.
The harshness of life.
Or maybe a prelude to adult life.
I'm seeing it everything right now.
Accepting everything as fate.
But I'm still finding the reason and purpose behind it.
AND NOW TO LIGHTEN UP THE MOOD,
Brawn GP has done a 1-2 in the Australian Grand Prix.
Ferrari's and McLaren's dominance is set to be challenged this season!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment