Thursday, March 19, 2009

ny'AVA Camp

Phew, the ny'AVA camp has finally come to an end.
Pretty pleased with the turnout, with 28 JC1s (a record) attending the camp.
Although it was tiring, it was fun teaching and interacting with the JC1s.
To see them having fun during the camp, it was worth it.

Well done to the 31st batch of AVA peeps for successfully holding the first ever ny'AVA camp. I am amazed with your efforts; you have done some things what the other batches have failed to do. As a senior, I'm proud.

Well, the end of the camp signifies the end of my extended term in ny'AVA.
Some people ask me why I still go for CCA activities even though I'm a J2 repeat student.

The reason is simple: My CCA members are the only good friends I have left in the school.

Ok, shall upload the photos I took when I have the time to do so.
Right now, I have to start on my holiday assignments.

With a runny nose.

Damn, some teachers are just plain unreasonable, exploiting our much-needed rest time.

No comments: