Today was the release of 2008 ALvl results.
How should I put it...hmm scary.
Looking at my ex-classmates' grades, it suddenly dawned upon me that there's a reason why the A in ALvls stands for "advanced".
Here, hardwork is a far, FAR more important factor than how smart you are.
Anyway, congratulations to those who have achieved what they wanted.
To those who failed to do so, don't be disheartened; they are many other routes in education, don't let bad results stop your motivation to study further.
Putting that aside, it was great meeting 0722 peeps again. Really missed talking people like Gek Hui, Jocelyn, Wan Yin and the class guys.
After collection of results, Ben, Jason, Ah Yong, Qi Hui, Chin Kiong and I went to catch Slumdog Millionare@ Cathay.
My take on the movie?
Two words: Simply awesome.
The 8 Academy Awards it won ain't a fluke.
Good content and storyline revolving around poverty and discrimination.
Highly recommended to those finding a good movie to watch.
I am determined more than ever now. To emulate a nakama, to defeat a certain person, to finish unsettled business, and also to fulfil a new promise I have made to myself. 0824 and AVA peeps, GAMBATE too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment