So Block Tests are finally over, and hell yeah, a short 4 day break.
[Well, not exactly, repeat students have to see the P on Friday for some talking cock session. Sian.]
Well, one thing I can expect is getting not-so-good results for the BT in general.
Hell, BT was a rushed affair this year and I mainly did last-minute studying.
And I was being a bastard for emo-ing about my social life crisis, getting over it only on February 18.
Furthermore, I was kinda distracted, still frequenting PPF and Facebook everyday, LOL.
Oh well, what's done cannot be changed.
Bracing myself for some Econs HELL though...
What happened shortly before Econs BT:

Didn't understand the question at all.
And after asking around, I found out that I wrote out of point for that question.
And it's only the 1st question.
AH DAMN IT WHY DIDN'T I TAKE H2 GEOGRAPHY INSTEAD?



No comments:
Post a Comment