Wednesday, February 11, 2009

CCA Bazaar

CCA Bazaar today.
Got our new AVA T-shirt, which was more decent looking than the previous one.
Though, suppliers always tend to screw up here and there, but luckily mine wasn't.

So 28 people wrote their names on the list.
I reckon that only 1/2 will come, just like the previous years.

After the bazaar, some of the AVA peeps went to AMK.
Met up with Kenrick and Shang Ya and ate dinner at a nearby coffeeshop.
For the first time since ages, I had a nice and meaningful conversation with the rest.
Yup, I'm lucky to have wonderful CCA mates.

Still thinking on whether to crash JC1 Disco Night tomorrow.
On one hand, I feel like doing so because I want to rickroll half of the school population.
On the other hand, I really need to mug for the upcoming Block Tests.

Signing off here, I need some sleep desu.
Ciao~

I'm glad they still care.

No comments: