Monday, May 11, 2009



Maybe it's time to sack Wenger afterall.

We have become such a joke.

Such a joke that Sir Alex Ferguson is on friendly terms with his once-hated nemesis Wenger.

Such a joke that even Soccernet choose to make fun and look down on us.

And Wenger still insists on keeping his purse tight for next season.

"Our players will learn and grow from their failures. There's always next season."

Stop using that excuse, Wenger.

Why it is hard to admit that your judgement is not 100% correct all the time?

Why are you trying so hard to emulate Sir Alex Ferguson?

Why can't you stick to your usual winning formula you had in the past?

Not that I'm a glory hunter, but I don't see the passion, drive, communication and the ability to produce something special from this Arsenal side.

Ah screw it. I'm not going to watch Manchester United possibly lifting the trophy after facing off against Arsenal next week. I'm probably going to keep tabs with the relegation dogfight for the last 2 round of fixtures of this season.

After that, it will be time to chuck another distraction away as I prepare for the inevitable Mid-Years and A Levels.

See ya again Gunners, in December. I hope things would have changed by then, for the better.

No comments: