I'm dead beat.
Slept for only 2 hours yesterday.
Zombified mode in school. But hail the 1.5 hr break before Physics lecture!
Lecture was such a snore, I should have ponned together with the other three. But must give Mrs Heng a bit of respect la.
After that, went for lunch at Macs alone and went back to school to unveil the new 32nd EXCO for ny'AVA.
But unforseen circumstances arise after we revealed the positions and there is now no one occupying the secretary role.
Had debates and discussions with the 31st EXCO and Mrs Heng, and we are still yet to come upon a solution as of 5.30pm.
And thus, it concludes a tiring day for me as I am still discussing with Christopher
on how to resolve this issue.
Now moving on to my promised review of Arsenal's semi-final loss in the UCL.
So another season without any trophies.
Arsenal's exit out of the Champions' League was hard to take, since it was the only competition left in which the Gunners had a chance of winning.
The defeat to Manchester United sums it up: lack of desire, commitment and ideas.
The consequences of today's defeat might be severe, with frustrated players set to leave after failing to lift a trophy for 4 straight seasons.
To name a few,
Certain to leave: Van Persie
Possibly leaving: Adebayor, Fabregas, Walcott, Toure, Gallas
Seriously, sell the two strikers for all I care. Van Persie is wasteful, Adebayor is just a glimpse of his best last season. Both are unloyal.
I still have faith that the Gunners will be back stronger next season, with Arshavin no longer cup-tied, young players maturing, possible extra cash to spend and hopefully less injuries. What we need is a creative and clinical striker, a solid defensive midfielder, a strong centre-back and better decision making by Arsene Wenger. Monsieur Wenger himself is "off-form", having made a couple of questionable decisions this season, one of them being the FA Cup semi-finals, whereby he rested Arshavin and Nasri for no apparent reason.
And for those hardcore glory-hunter rival fans, please just shut the fuck up.
As I said before, "A true fan supports a team for how they play; winning trophies are just bonuses."
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment