Today I met up with Shuqian and Jeremy, two of my good friends in secondary school.
Ate a simple meal at Food Junction@J8 and spent the rest of the afternoon playing Dai Dee at a nearby void deck.
It is always nice meeting up with old pals and reminise the past while playing simple card games.
Back to the topic of simplicity, I feel that certain games have gone through several developments till they become too complicated.
Some examples:
-Football Manager 2009: Everyone wanted the 3D-match engine, and true enough it came. But loading and gaming time takes longer, thus making the game not as addictive as before.
-Call of Duty 5: Simple question. Do you prefer COD5 or COD4? There's your answer.
Yeah, the past few days, I've been playing back old classics and found them to more addictive than the current ones.
So what do you guys think?
Side-note:
To those who are bored-
CounterStrike 1.6 Non-Steam
Garena
Download the two above and play CS with me. LOL.
I shall be posting up more game download links. =D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment